Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I HAVE THREE NORELCO SHAVERS. ONE THAT SOUNDS THE STRONGEST…

Customer Question
I HAVE THREE NORELCO...

I HAVE THREE NORELCO SHAVERS. ONE THAT SOUNDS THE STRONGEST ONLY SEEMS TO WORK ONE BLADE .TWO DO NOT SPIN OR CUT. SECOND SHAVER THREE HEADS SPINS NOR WORKS NONE. THIRD SHAVER SEEMS TO WORK ALL THREE, BUT, DOESN'T CUT WELL,OR GIVE A CLOSE SHAVE...PLEASE GIVE ME A ESTIMATE OF Repair needs and bill. LELAND LOVIN, 18204 MOCKINGBIRD LANE , HARRAH, OK. 73045. CELL;(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

835RX,4805XL, AND THIRD ONE IS A REMINGTON.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO; THAT IS WHY I'M CALL ON YOUR SEVICE.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'VE TOLD YOU ALL. THREE SHAVERS. ONE NO WORK; ONE PART TIME , AND ONE SEEMS VERY WEAK. LELAND.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/17/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.