Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I broke off communication. My kitchenaid mixer wobbles when…

Customer Question
Pearl I broke off...

Pearl I broke off communication. My kitchenaid mixer wobbles when it runs. I found a chrome shaft in the rear that was pushed out to one side so i pushed it back in but the unit still wobbles. What is wrong.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model number is ***** and the serial number is ***** this unit is several years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/16/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to send me a photo of the chrome shaft in back that was pushed to one side, we can go from there... so far it sounds the mixer bearings are worn out or broken.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.