Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I need a replacement blade for my Farber blender model

Customer Question
I need a replacement...

I need a replacement blade for my Farber blender model 103742

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Recently

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just a part is all I need

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/19/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Eoxton,
 replied 7 months ago
Eoxton
Hi my name is***** will be happy to provide you with a location of your part number so that you can order it.
Can I just ask you what is the manufacture of your blender?
Small Appliance Technician: Eoxton,
 replied 7 months ago
Sorry I just noticed you have said it is 'farber'. Please give me a few minutes to source one..
Small Appliance Technician: Eoxton,
 replied 7 months ago
Can you confirm which country you wish to order jw part from? Are you based in the U.K.?
Just so I can find you the best supplier.