Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

We have a Singer Precision sewing machine with no

Customer Question
We have a Singer...

We have a Singer Precision sewing machine with no instructions as to it's use. We are trying to use it and we are having many problems figuring how to get it sew. Could you send us a set of instructions either online or through the mail. Our email address is***@******.*** and our home address is***** Williamsburg, VA 23188. We are Philip and Virginia Alsup.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Singer Precision, model #7444. Probably 7 to 10 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/13/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Hi Philip and Virginia

Please find a copy of the User Manual for your Singer Precision 7444 below

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more. It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions or lead you to a solution, please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.

Took a little longer to upload ..