Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a MO644 Serger and was sergina a piece of material.

Customer Question
Hello. I have...

Hello. I have a MO644 Serger and was sergina a piece of material. The machine had been running great and then it stopped in the middle of the fabric and would not move forward or anyway. I was able to get the material out but when I press the power, the motor sounds fine but I cannot move anything on the machine. No threads are tangled

Contractor's Assistant: What's the serger's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a Juki MO644 and is approximately 4 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What do . you mean?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think I explained it in the first paragraph.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
tha machine is a Juki MO644D
12/13/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello. Yes, I do. I added two pictures yesterday. As mentioned,my serger stopped right in the middle of sewing as if jammed. I was able to get the material and clipped the threads but the needles are down. The hand wheel will not move but the motor is fine.
You know, I can skip the phone call if you know what the issue is and is something I can correct. Thanks.
That screen is in my manual and I'm very familiar with it. The problem is not any of these. Please close out this ticket and refund thr $24 as I didn't get a phone call and it's not needed. I'm taking my machine to a repairman tomorrow. He was very knowledgeable about Jukis.
Dixie