Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My 160 is only a couple weeks old it worked excellent then…

Customer Question
My 160 is only...

My 160 is only a couple weeks old it worked excellent then wouldn’t advance the ribbon

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For a week haven’t used it since

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I need an autherrised repair Grand Rapids mi 49548

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/12/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If it is only a few weeks old, warranty repair should do the repair as needed, for free.

As for authorized repair - I am not sure what type of device your model 160 is, and I am not sure also what maker name it is - Dymo perhaps? ... if Dymo, you would send it to Dymo's repair center in Connecticut for warranty repair, after getting an RMA number from Dymo by calling DYMO’s technical support department at(###) ###-####between 9 A.M. and 8 P.M. Eastern time.

If it's not Dymo, or if you just want any (non-warranty) possible repair location, let me know.