Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.
13568747

My 160 is only a couple weeks old it worked excellent then

Customer Question

My 160 is only a couple weeks old it worked excellent then wouldn’t advance the ribbon
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: for a week haven’t used it since
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no I need an autherrised repair Grand Rapids mi 49548
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If it is only a few weeks old, warranty repair should do the repair as needed, for free.

As for authorized repair - I am not sure what type of device your model 160 is, and I am not sure also what maker name it is - Dymo perhaps? ... if Dymo, you would send it to Dymo's repair center in Connecticut for warranty repair, after getting an RMA number from Dymo by calling DYMO’s technical support department at(###) ###-####between 9 A.M. and 8 P.M. Eastern time.

If it's not Dymo, or if you just want any (non-warranty) possible repair location, let me know.