Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My room a will not recharge. One year. If I can

Customer Question
My room a will...

My room a will not recharge.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

One year.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/11/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your recharging question.
Is the device in question a Roomba robotic vacuum cleaner or floor scrubber?

If so, please tell me the model, and whether it is over, or under, 1 year from purchase date - this could be crucial information for the case.

With that data, I will advise you as to what to do.