Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Our Dyson sweeper will not work unless we hold down the

Customer Question
Our Dyson sweeper will...

Our Dyson sweeper will not work unless we hold down the switch. Is this an expensive fix? If we elect to repair it, do you do this kind of work? If so, do we bring the sweeper to you or do you come to the house? What kind of time frame are we talking in getting it repaired?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 6 weeks.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The sweeper is about 6-8 years old.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/14/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Dyson. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with Dyson. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.