Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My dyson v8 is fully charged but only works for a couple of…

Customer Question
My dyson v8 is...

My dyson v8 is fully charged but only works for a couple of seconds and sputters out. I’ve cleaned the filters (which didn’t appear dirty) so what could be causing this?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I would guess that I’ve been trying to figure this out for a month or two

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I was hoping that you might be ble to,help

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don’t think so. We have tile floors that are very even.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?

No. When I first got the v8 it worked like a dream

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/14/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Is it like it slowly dies out, like the power is dropping? It sounds like that the battery is faulty....