Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My iRoomba isn't sucking up dirt anymore, it will pick up…

Customer Question
My iRoomba isn't sucking...

My iRoomba isn't sucking up dirt anymore, it will pick up larger items though, I believe that's because of the spinners...

Contractor's Assistant: What Roomba product do you have?

860

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roomba product?

I've replaced the filter and cleared the "pathway" for lack of better terms

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I actually replaced all of routinely replaceable parts

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/9/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.