Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

How easy is it to stop an oil leak from my bosh chopper from…

Customer Question
How easy is it...

How easy is it to stop an oil leak from my bosh chopper from 2of the small holes where the bits are I nserted?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have had the problem for a long time . I stuffed one hole and then 2others to get thru the day thinking Iwould fix the leak my self.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I have rebuilt engines to radar sets.How day is it?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?

I bought it about 25 or more years ago.I have used it,but not daily.It dose not show much use.It has ban leaking for years.I add oil every now and then.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It work fine except for the small leaks from those holes.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/14/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

• Is there a model number on the unit?
  • Is it gas or electric?