Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have just purchased my janome 500e and not sure how to do…

Customer Question
Hello I have just...

Hello I have just purchased my janome 500e and not sure how to do anything I have bought some designs and they are at the moment in my downloads folder on my computer but I just don't know how to get them to my machine sorry for being so dumb

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Only had my machine for three days and very new to all this just need to get help on how to

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am not very good so sorry

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
12/9/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Just bear with me a moment while I do some background for you

Please take a look at this VIDEO Tutorial

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more. It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

As it is Sunday, I am on and off here between family commitments, so reply at leisure and I shall be back when I am available.... there is no time limit for this Q&A

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions or lead you to a solution, please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.

I have not heard back from you for a while and was wondering how you managed to get on
Anything more to add or ask ?

Cheers

Martyn