Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My machine keeps bunching up and making big. I am using

Customer Question
My machine keeps bunching...

My machine keeps bunching up and making big balls. I am using several layers of fabric because I'm making a quillow with fleece and batting. But it has never done this before.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just since I started this quillow. It seems to work fine on thinner fabrics.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. I don't really have time to take it to the shop.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've made quillows with fleece before and not had any issues. I did take out the bobbin and clean and brush the inside.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/8/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

If it is looping underneath, it is the Top Tension (the most common scenario)
Please read through my Troubleshooting Guide HERE

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more. It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions or lead you to a solution, please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.