Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

This is a question about the Bernina Aurora 430 embroidery…

Customer Question
This is a question...

This is a question about the Bernina Aurora 430 embroidery arm and lettering stitch - out?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It has been a few days, the lettering often has the underlay showing and it makes the letters look sloppy. What is this caused by? How can i fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have christmas orders due soon, so I hoped I could

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just help me get this lettering cleaned up, thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/8/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

If you have been using a different Bobbin Thread recently, then the tension may need to be adjusted to compensate for a slightly thinner tread....
Check Bobbin Case for trapped thread or lint, as this will reduce the tension slightly
For a quick fix, increase the Bobbin Case tension 1/4 turn.... do a test and alter accordingly

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more. It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions or lead you to a solution, please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.