Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

KitchenAde Blender, The Bowl goes on easy, Taking it off is…

Customer Question
KitchenAde Blender, The Bowl...

KitchenAde Blender, The Bowl goes on easy, Taking it off is very hard

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I don't remember...my wife was the user?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what help you offer

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've only used this once and planning another try

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/8/2017
Small Appliance Technician: woody463, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
woody463
woody463, Home Appliance Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And does the pitcher just set on top of the blender body on the black coupler and you do not twist it to lock in place?