Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My bobbin thread is bunching. Is there a simple reason for…

Customer Question
My bobbin thread is...

My bobbin thread is bunching. Is there a simple reason for this.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today. I had quilting thread in the bobbin & top feed for top stitching a quilt. I just changed back to regular thread. Does the tension on the bobbin need to be tightened.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that is the whole problem. It is a Janice memory craft 4800

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/6/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

My understanding is that the thread is looping on the Underside of the work ?

Please look at my Troubleshooting Guide HERE

Unfortunately I am not able to phone you, as it is only supported for USA domestic calls, I am in Australia

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more. It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions or lead you to a solution, please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.

I already fixed it and want a refund because you took over 2 hours to answer

I am in Australia and was asleep !

The "Expert" community at Just Answer are not on JA Staff, we are Technicians and Professionals from across the globe, many have our own businesses to run, as well as spending time to help with Q&A on JA in our "spare" time. We advise and suggest, we do not have warehouse access to the companies, we generally do the repairs and callouts, this is just an online Help Desk really.

I don’t hold it against you, this program will not work for me. Thank you.