Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Singer Heavy duty machine. The needle will not pick…

Customer Question
I have a Singer...

I have a Singer Heavy duty machine. The needle will not pick up the bobbin thread. What could be the reason?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started. Last used machine about a month ago. worked fine then

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know of anything. Has not been hit or dropped.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/3/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Check the Needle again... so often it is set incorrectly, even by experienced users
If there was a jam while sewing recently, then the timing is likely to be out
Do you have the actual model number for me please

Unfortunately I am not able to phone you, as it is only supported for USA domestic calls, I am in Australia

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more. It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here