Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Montgomery Sewing Machine Model # 188 ser #44 3/8…

Customer Question
I have a Montgomery...

I have a Montgomery Ward Sewing Machine Model # 188 ser #44 3/8 04858 and need to buy a replacement electric foot control.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I uIsed to have a Charge account with Wards for many years, the FAKE NEWS and Donald Trump calls them, said you all have been out of business and had filed bankruptcy, Didn't know anyone was still there, I even worked for Montgomery Wards in KC back in the 50's!

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My son will do the work, Not to complicated a task to replace the old one, that thru the years developed a short in it, and started smoking,

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just where I can get the correct Electric Foot Control with out a lot of sending things back and forth. It sure is a good machine, Thank you!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/7/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Of course, that part is not available new. There is a machine sold as complete on eBay, though!

CLICK HERE