Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Kitchen Aid Mixer that is stopping and starting.

Customer Question
I have a Kitchen...

I have a Kitchen Aid Mixer that is stopping and starting. can you direct me as to the possible cause of this problem.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is either 4 or 5 years It is a Professional 6000 HD

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We could if it was a simple thing

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If we couldn't do the repair ourselves is there a repair shop on PEI Canada that we could take it to.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/7/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

May I please have your complete model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

kingcobra80
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician