Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a brand new Pfaff Passport 2.0 new this summer from…

Customer Question
I have a brand...

I have a brand new Pfaff Passport 2.0 new this summer from Pfaff dealer

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My brand new Passport Pfaff 2.0, from a dealer this past summer. Total sewing time on it: 2 (two) hours. Mastering a new machine even a simple one intimidated me so I put off using it. This morning was the moment to ge t acquainted with it. Studied the machine, went over the manual, the accessories, etc. Needed to change the needle for first sewing project on this machine. Followed instructions EXACTLY, did NOTHING else

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Tried to sew but the needle hits the bobbin case. Took a look at needle bar & discovered that it is off-center. HELP,

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can't adjust needle bar as there's no mention of needle bar adjustment in owners manual. So I assume Pfaff wants a 'hands off' on needle bars

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/30/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Check your stitch width is on zero when in Stitch #1, else the needle will be offset

Needs to be Zero for centre

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more. It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions or lead you to a solution, please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.