Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My Roomba will not charge. I bought a new charger and no…

Customer Question
My Roomba will not...

My Roomba will not charge. I bought a new charger and no success. what now?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A few weeks bought a new battery and that was not thee problem

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I know what to replace I can do this yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really any thing no

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
11/29/2017
Small Appliance Technician: indy-tech,
 replied 7 months ago
indy-tech
Toyota Roomba
What year
What engine diesel or petrol.
Do you have a voltage meter handy to check voltage.
Greg
Small Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help
I have cleaned the contacts and tried on the new charger and with a new battery. I think it must be the electronics between the charger contacts and the battery. I also reset the charger several times
I do not have a volt meter

How old is the Roomba?

less than one year
was a present. I have no recept
model 805 has no port that I can find to charge directly

You can return it under warranty even without a receipt.

Please call 1-***-***-****