Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My nuova simonelli espresso machine doesnt work. The boiler…

Customer Question
My nuova simonelli espresso...

My nuova simonelli espresso machine doesnt work. The boiler doesn't heat up and water doesn't come out. Its a new machine

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Its a new machine. I haven't used it yet

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
It also makes a loud hum, it sounds like its coming from the pump
Answered in 6 days by:
12/4/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?