Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Miele marin c3 cannister vacuum has no power and red

Customer Question
Miele marin c3 cannister...

Miele marin c3 cannister vacuum has no power and red triangle is on reset button is not working

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is not even 6 months old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Miele complete c3 marin powerline if i can get some direction

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats it honestly i don't know what happened to cause the error or fault the reset button does nothing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/3/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?