Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Can a waterpik water flosser's ser # 260215 rechargeable…

Customer Question
Can a waterpik water...

Can a waterpik water flosser's ser # 260215 rechargeable battery be replace?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

The unit is a year and a half old and will not hold a charge.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The serial number is *****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
11/30/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you give me the model of the unit please?

Thank you