Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I was trying to clean threads out of feed dogs as per a

Customer Question
Hi, I was trying...

Hi, I was trying to clean threads out of feed dogs as per a video on youtube. I went into settings and tools then touched the screen to move something over. Tried to move it back and they didn't move. Machine now say error 1010 maindrive re-start machine. I did, and nothing happens. foot is stuck in the down position!

Contractor's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

No, not that I can think of..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
11/23/2017
Small Appliance Technician: James I, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
James I
James I, Customer Service
This is an unusual error, when you shutdown the pc and turn it back on does Windows start or does the error show within first few seconds of turning it on?
This is a "sewing machine" not a PC. It does have a computer in it. I did shut it down multiple times only to have it say the same thing. At this point unless you work on these machines I should probably wait until I can call an authorized service person. So since you couldn't really help me do I have to pay?
thanks!