Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I lost the remote control for Miele Scout RX-1 in a move.

Customer Question
I lost the remote...

I lost the remote control for Miele Scout RX-1 in a move. Can it be replaced?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased in September 2016 in Texas. It is a red Scout somethihng. Thought it was RX1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If replacing the remote control unit won;t be replaced, I'm not sure how it could be workable...no?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would like to fike to find a dealer in the Sacramento<ca area

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
11/23/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martin, Electrical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Martin, Electrical Engineer

Hi. That model is still being sold, i see not problem in getting one. Call(###) ###-####and ask them for the nearest authorized supplier near you. They should also be able to ship directly as they have an online store.