Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a shark navigator vacuum and the brush head quit

Customer Question
I have a shark...

I have a shark navigator vacuum and the brush head quit working don't know if belt is broke or if it has just completely quit

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just quit today is will not pick up any thing because the brush will not rotate

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Going to try I think the belt is broke but cant get into it to check

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No it just wont rotate the brush so you can pick up to vacuum

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
11/22/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 7 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
It most likely is the belt.......is changing it within your comfort level?.......I can help you .......let me know
Thanks
eddie