Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My brother sewing machine will not let me wind a bobbin.

Customer Question
My brother sewing machine...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

It's not a printer it is a brother sewing machine

Contractor's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I need sewing machine support

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have not been able to make a booin since last month

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just need help with my sewing mahine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
11/21/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Can you please tell me the Model Number... how old is the machine ?

It may be the rubber has perished or broken

Can you spin the bobbin winder by hand, or is it jammed ?