Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I hAVE A bABYlOCK sPIRIT AND WHEN i TRY TO TRANSFER A FILE…

Customer Question
I hAVE A bABYlOCK...

I hAVE A bABYlOCK sPIRIT AND WHEN i TRY TO TRANSFER A FILE ON A USB FLASH STCK

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

THE ONLY FILE OOPTION i GET IS sYSTEM1 and sekectubg thqt box does nothing.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only one file on flash drive. When I try to open this on the Spirite sewing machine It shows Me

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Ryto get the entire question ty0ed before I hit the enter key, s baby Lock

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Baby Lock Spirit. transfering file on flash stick used many times for this purpose I try to access the stick instead of small pictures of the fie I get a amall box that say System 1. 'trying to open ehis box does nothing.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
11/20/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Quite some time. It has never been a problem since the "System 1" box was never something that I wanted.

Is this an issue with software on your computer?