Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a wolfgang puck kitchentek pressure oven that the…

Customer Question
I have a wolfgang...

I have a wolfgang puck kitchentek pressure oven that the timer has stopped working. Where or how do i get it repaired??

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

3yrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

??

Contractor's Assistant: What confuses you?

If i can do it myself

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It will be 3 yrs old come Christmas I will have to dig up the model number can u wait a moment?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
The model number of the pressure oven is BROR1000-A4. Hope this helps.
I requested help 3 days ago & still have heard nothing back from you. ?? Any progress on my repair info for wolf gang puck pressure oven? Am anxious to get it fixed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 14 days by:
12/3/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Small Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Definately! It is a great little oven but hard to use without its timer working.

Well, the reason you did not get a reply was that, unfortunately, nobody works on these. They are imported and no service parts are available. That is pretty typical for these types of products.

There are some generic thermal fuses that can be replaced but the timer workings would not be available for universal replacement.

The timer ticks down but doesn’t shut off when it gets to off.

So the gearing inside is likely broken. Have you had it apart to look and, if so, can you post any pictures of the timer used?

I guess I will try take it apart & see wat I find.
I will try to look at it tomorrow & send u pics. Ty

If you can we may be able to find something that will work. Thank you!