Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have an Innovis 1200 sewing machine. Are there drivers for…

Customer Question
I have an Innovis...

I have an Innovis 1200 sewing machine. Are there drivers for windows 10 and how do I install them?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

I have a asus zn\enbook ux305 with windows 10

Contractor's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I hadn't been using my embroidery for some time and now when I wanted to use a pattern on my computer it doesn't recognize it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

This is not a printer issue it is a sewing machine issue.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
what is the cost for an answer?
11/17/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Please take a look HERE for driver updates for your Innovis 1200

The "Expert" community at Just Answer are not on JA Staff, we are Technicians and Professionals from across the globe (I am in Australia), many have our own businesses to run, as well as spending time to help with Q&A on JA in our "spare" time. We appreciate and rely on your honest positive ratings.

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more. It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

Unfortunately I am not able to phone you, as it is only supported for USA domestic calls, I am in Australia

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions or lead you to a solution, please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.

I tried that but I can't upgrade my sewing machine with your instructions. When I press the menu and switch on the machine I get a brightness display and there is nowhere I can add the new driver.
Why should I pay you an additional $32 when I have received nothing but information I had already gotten free from the internet? I can't install the driver, which is not even for windows 10. Is this the only help I will get?

I answered the question, I was not aware that you had tried anything,... you did not mention anything, so I work with what I have...

I shall opt out and let someone else look at it for you
Probably a conflict with your laptop

I can't install the driver. When I follow the Brother instructions where I had already found the driver you sent me to, it didn't work.