Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Were can I purchase an Oreck steam iron. I received the iron…

Customer Question
Were can I purchase...

Were can I purchase an Oreck steam iron

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I received the iron as a gift and lent it to a friend and she dropped it several times and it is in pieces.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to purchase a new one.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a cordless iron serial number(###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
11/17/2017
Small Appliance Technician: JohnF2015,
 replied 8 months ago
JohnF2015

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

I have found a few different places that you can purchase a replacement Oreck steam iron both new and or used. I am including links to those websites in this comment.

https://www.amazon.com/oreck-steam-iron/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aoreck%20steam%20iron

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=oreck+steam+iron

It does not appear that Oreck makes these any longer, at least there is no information on the manufacturers website in regards ***** ***** steam iron or any iron that is currently offered by them.

I have not been able to locate any other retailer that you could potentially purchase from without shopping online at one of the two links that I have provided for you.

Thank you for choosing to use our services.

Please take a moment to rate your experience using the star rating system that is provided for you.