Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I'am looking for the instructions for my euro-pro convection…

Customer Question
I'am looking for the...

I'am looking for the instructions for my euro-pro convection toaster oven model #T0161

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's an euro-pro toaster over and convection 4 grille, I don't knnow how old it is, theree's another #3070896

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It is working

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would like to print out the instruction manual, so I can use it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
All I want is the instructions for my product so I can print them out
What is the phone number for a live chat?
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Hi

Please find a pdf copy of the Manual for your Euro-Pro model T0161 attached below

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more. It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

Unfortunately I am not able to phone you, as it is only supported for USA domestic calls, I am in Australia

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions or lead you to a solution, please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.