Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Model DLC-8M food processor and the plastic piece…

Customer Question
I have a Model...

I have a Model DLC-8M food processor and the white plastic piece that snaps in to run the food processor broke off. Is there any way to replace it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It just broke on Saturday when I turned the lid to run it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it comes apart yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you know what I am referring to that broke?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
11/13/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Scott-Appliance,
 replied 8 months ago
Scott-Appliance

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

If you are referring to the on/off power switch, then no they do not make replacement parts for those type of parts on that unit they were never meant to be repaired, just replaced. You can try and make something yourself to rig it up to make it work but other than that there is nothing you can do but replace the unit.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, ​Thank you.