Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I lost the lid to my Sensio Crock Pot Model WJ-4000E Item…

Customer Question
I lost the lid...

I lost the lid to my Sensio Crock Pot Model WJ-4000E Item 1307

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
11/10/2017
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 8 months ago
smitty1486

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 8 months ago

You can purchase replacement parts by calling 1.***-***-**** or at the email *****@******.***.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

All I need is where can I buy a new lid for my crock pot? That shouldn’t take a technition to answer.
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 8 months ago

Did you not see my reply above?! It is copied below now, too.

You can purchase replacement parts by calling 1.***-***-**** or at the email***@******.***

Never mind. I will just buy a new crock pot for $19.95!
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 8 months ago

I understand, thank you.