Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Got my machine threaded to needle 9 and the threading arm…

Customer Question
Got my machine threaded...

Got my machine threaded to needle 9 and the threading arm stopped threading. The arm still moves back and forth but the thread is not catching and pulling thru the hole in the needle. the needles are fine, ( not bent, the right needle size) and the arm seems to be in the right position. help what else should I look for

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 longggggg days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Cant find a tech in the area

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This is my personal machine. I use it for my own personal projects.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
11/11/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Can you please advise Make & Model so I can refine my reply...
Ensure the needle is new and correctly inserted