Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a B765 and over the weekend, the lights on the

Customer Question
I have a B765...

I have a B765 and over the weekend, the lights on the machine stopped working in the working area. Also pushing on any of my buttons do not work as is getting to information or getting rid of a error. The error came up on the thread holder saying there was nothing there. I had to turn off the machine. I just bought the machine in June so the machine is new. I am really bothered by this all happening. It still sews but it is limited on the stitch regulation. Just doing a 2.5 straight stitch but a zigzag does not happen if I would like to. It does not register the stitch

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Bernina 765. I bought it new on May 23, 2017. serial # 60836790/5704

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can learn to do it. The store is backed up for service. I am in the midst of a quilt for the spring time.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I do not have the machine to a good surge protector. It is plugged into one but not the correct one. I unplug it when not using.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
11/14/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No, I took it to the dealership and had it fixed

Okay, thank you.