Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My Keurig is leaking at the back slit in under the water…

Customer Question
My Keurig is leaking...

My Keurig is leaking at the back slit in under the water reservoil Can I clean my pot with vinegar water and if so what amount?

Contractor's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

My Keurig is leaking

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

I know it needs cleaned but I don't have the right stuff here right now. I did notice calicum on the back where its leaking

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/7/2017
Small Appliance Technician: JohnF2015,
 replied 9 months ago
JohnF2015

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Yes, you can clean your machine with a mixture of 50/50 vinegar and water. It works very well as I have done this many times with my own Keurig machine. I normally run several cups of the vinegar and water mixture through and then follow up with 5 - 6 cups of just water to help rinse any vinegar taste out of the machine before using the machine again to make anything that I would actually drink.

Thank you for choosing to use our services here.

Please take a moment to rate your experience using the star rating system that is provided for you.