Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

I have a five qt. tilt head kitcheaid mixer. Model KSM 150.

I have a five...

I have a five qt. tilt head kitcheaid mixer. Model KSM 150. The pin that attaches the planetary to the center shaft is coming out. How do I get it back in? I have tried tapping on it with a hammer but that was not successful.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

We just noticed it. I'm not sure of the severity. It may be moving around some while the mixer is running.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm not extremely skilled but I can do many mechanical things with instructions.

10/20/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech

One moment while I get some information for you!

How far is it out?

The pin just is just pressed in, just get a good punch and tap it back in, it will go back in 100% use a punch and strike it dead on.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving for my service. That will also allow you to come back to me right here anytime for as many FREE followup questions you have!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Thank you that worked

Great!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech