Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Question. How do I put new batteries in the battery charger?

Customer Question
Question. How do...

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About two months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need to recharge the rumba and change the batteries in the charger.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
10/18/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech replied 9 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech

One moment while I get some information for you!

The battery replacement procedure is the same for 500 and 600 series.

1. Remove the side brush screw and side brush.
  2. Remove the 4 screws to remove the bottom cover.
  3. Remove the battery.
  4. Install the replacement battery, with the iRobot logo facing up and charge overnight.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving for my service. That will also allow you to come back to me right here anytime for as many FREE followup questions you have!