Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Need to order a part. 1 year. I just need a power cord

Customer Question
Need to order a...

Need to order a part

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 year

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just need a power cord

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
10/6/2017
Small Appliance Technician: woody463, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
woody463
woody463, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?