Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I sure hope so. I have an Elna 730Pro and was trying to

Customer Question
I sure hope so...

I sure hope so. I have an Elna 730Pro and was trying to attach the Ruler Foot to the Convertible Free Motion Foot Holder and ... lost the little screw. I've searched and it just can't be found. By any chance can I order another screw or do I need to order a whole new Foot Holder?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I think this is the first time.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, it's just a small screw to attach the ruler foot

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not sure. Can I get another screw for this part?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
10/5/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Unfortunately, the screw is not a solo part, however, you may be able to find a substitute at a hardware store if you take the rest of the device with you to match... an old style store, or an engineering supply shop will be best... anything that comes in a plastic sealed pack is not what you are looking for

I would suggest getting a magnet and see if that helps locate it

Please don't shoot me because it is not the answer you would have liked, I am only a messenger