Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I can't get the peeler part of my spiralizer to click in…

Customer Question
I can't get the...

I can't get the peeler part of my spiralizer to click in What can I do

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today is one of the first times I've used the peeler

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work? I'm trying to use this attachment to make applesauce

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Why don't I hear the click when attaching the peeler and it isn't attaching to the bar

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
10/4/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Do you have the model number off the unit?