Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Janome MyStyle 16 model 652. The bobbin holder will…

Customer Question
I have a Janome...

I have a Janome MyStyle 16 model 652. The bobbin holder will not move and therefore the top thread is unable to pick up the bobbin thread.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have taken it apart and cleaned lint out of it. When the stopper is off, the hold goes round. But not when I replace it. Any advice please?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If necessary as i live in a remote community

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not sure

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
10/3/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

Hi Rusty,
Do you have any answers my problem?
I do not wish to pay for a call