Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My friend has just purchased an 11000 janome machine and ti…

Customer Question
My friend has just...

My friend has just purchased an 11000 janome machine and ti keeps saying the P foot needs to be put on. It seems it is not recognising the P foot even though it has been put on , taken off and out on etc HELP

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

As I purchased this privately and only had it now for a month first time was last Thursday which remedied its self the Tuesday will not allow the machine to embroider but will sew normally

Contractor's Assistant: What's the sewing machine's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Janome 11000 and assume it is a few years old although has not done a lot of work. This has been stated by a mechinatic to prvious owner

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible as I live in an isolated area 200km from the nearest dealer who I understand has not got a mechanic on premises

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

As I am asking for an assistance for an older person am not sure if there sre other issues

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Will it sew in standard mode at all with an "A" Foot ??

Do you have the User Manual ?

Please take a look at this VIDEO

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.