Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Cuisinart Food Processor -- 7 cup and I need a

Customer Question
I have a Cuisinart...

I have a Cuisinart Food Processor -- 7 cup and I need a cover for it I have a bowl but will I need to replace bowl as well as cover to make it work?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The plastic thing that locks in broke yesterday Now processor will not work

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need to replace the cover and sleeve I guess for DLC -10

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
10/2/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech

One moment while I get some information for you!

Ok some of the parts are not available, but you need to the model number off the tag and have to call this number to see if they can get it and send it to you.

1-***-***-****

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.