Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My jura coffee machine will not grind the beans. I have

Customer Question
My jura coffee...

My jura coffee machine will not grind the beans

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have owened the machine for about 10 years but over the weekend the grinder stopped grinding. I believe that if I can remove the grinder it may be repairable

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. The nearest repair centre is in Toronto. I live in Sarnia

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Any repair centre in Sarnia or London

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
10/4/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

JURA Hospitality Center Canada ***** East
Mississauga, Ontario
L4Z 1X8

Phone(###) ###-####