Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have an irobot that no longer charges...one of my

Customer Question
I have an irobot...

I have an irobot that no longer charges...one of my grandsons unplugged it and left it that way...i didn't discover it for several days...can you replace the battery in it so it can be used again?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It has been several months that i have left it plugged in but it does not work when i try to use it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can ...otherwise i will mail it to be repaired

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Dont think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
10/3/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Small Appliance Technician

Can you please specify Model so I can look into this for you

Also, your post/zipcode would be helpful

Thanks

Have you attempted to charge it overnight since it went flat... sometimes a deep cycle charge can take a couple of hours to get any spark going after it has gone absolutely dead drained

it has been plugged in for several months now but wont start!
Can you please specify Model so I can look into this for youAlso, your post/zipcode would be helpful