Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Pfaff 2170 and they are telling me that my machine…

Customer Question
I have a Pfaff...

I have a Pfaff 2170 and they are telling me that my machine can not be fixed. they say it is the mother board

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since the begining of the year. i have been to sad that this machine cannot be fixed

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No i have always takn it to the faff dealer that i bought it from

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am not sure. i always had it serviced every year and if any thing camej up i always in to have it fixed

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/29/2017
Small Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech

One moment while I get some information for you!

Unfortunately they are correct, the part is not available to buy, so you would either have to find a used one or get a new unit. Here is a link to a used one on ebay.

CLICK HERE

Sorry for the bad news...

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.