Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have an IRobot Roomba, could not determine the model.

Customer Question
I have an IRobot...

I have an IRobot Roomba, could not determine the model. However, it is the one that you program on the Roomba itself. Roomba has now stopped charging. I bought another charger; still no luck. I followed the guidelines in the Manual to make certain it was totally clean. Still no luck. Thank you. *****: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Four days.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well, Peal, I thought I would give it a try. But it might to be too advanced for me.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Like what?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Appliance
9/29/2017
Small Appliance Technician: woody463, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
woody463
woody463, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

It is very unlikely that it was the charger more likely it is the battery itself no longer holding a charge.

Do you have a number on the battery?

C0115122005787
Where do I get a new battery?
Hello, are you still there?
Hello?

Yes I`m still here I was looking for your battery with the number you just gave me ,but find nothing .

I would suggest looking on Amazon ,here is a link to the most popular battery for the I Roomba models.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003MXMWQ2

If you have any questions just reply back to me.

if you go on Amazon you can actually see the batteries to make sure your getting one that is for your model , but the number of C0115122005787 brings un nothing

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time

Thank you.